Chem-Dry Assist professional technicians can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry's finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
Removing stains others leave behind is our specialty. This is why many of Melbourne's best Property Managers recommend us for their end of lease carpet cleaning. They know the importance of getting it right the first time. You can be assured we will achieve the best results in your home or commercial premises for you too.
Chem-Dry Assist Technicians are willing to try to remove any stain. We have had phenomenal success removing spots such as:
| || || |
Each stain is somewhat unique, but our staff is expertly armed to battle even the toughest of them.
Do all Carpet Stains come out?
The simple answer to this question is ‘no’. This is because some stains actually change the composition of the fiber itself bleaching or dying the carpet. All the contents of the stain will be removed by the deep cleaning process, however damage maybe already done to the colour pigments and carpet fibres. Stains such as pet urine and vomit are acid and can burn the fibers causing physical damage. The best thing is to act quickly and call us in straight away for the best chance of complete stain removal.
Stain Removal Tips:
- Act Quickly. The longer the stain is allowed to remain, the more chance it has to set.
- Know what kind of stain you are working on as well as the type of fabric or surface it is on so you can choose the best product.
- Remove as much excess stain as you can by blotting, scraping or brushing whatever will come off. DO NOT rub it in.
- Test all fabrics and carpets before cleaning by spraying a small amount of Chem-Dry Professional Strength Spot Remover or Chem-Dry Grease & Oil Remover on a hidden area, blot dry and observe for 10 minutes. Make sure there is no color removal onto the cloth and that, when dry, there is not a visible discoloration in the area you cleaned.
- Work from the outside edge of the stain to the inside to keep the stain from spreading.
- Call Chem-Dry Assist for expert spot & stain removal if these efforts do not work.
- Have our Professional Technician apply our Powerguard Protector with every cleaning to give you the best chance for removing stains.
Re-appearing Carpet Stains? No Problem With Chem-Dry Assist
Carpet stains re-appear in the same place after cleaning, for two reasons. Firstly, they were never thoroughly removed to begin with. Often the unwanted material is forced down below the surface of the carpet by a high pressure steam cleaning unit, only to resurface as the carpet dries. Secondly, the soapy cleaning solutions used by many steam cleaners, creates a sticky residue that attracts more dirt and grime to the location. Through the use of Chem-Dry’s carbonated carpet cleaning solution, we can thoroughly remove stains quickly and efficiently. We apply our solutions carefully, and without high pressure, so that stains are not likely to resurface. If a spot does reappear, however, so will we until the problem is solved.
If we can't get it out. No one can. Your Chem-Dry professional is prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate at the time of your carpet cleaning. Call us now for a free quote 1800503051